SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Room 101 Teufel Hund Maduro

I bought these a few months ago. The draw was extremely tight, and I could not smoke the first three. To save humidor space, I threw away the rest.
Or so I thought.
One cigar hid somewhere deep in the humidor and survived these few months. I decided to light it up today to see how it goes.

Huge difference. It is drawing beautifully so far. And it’s a good cigar.

Sep 18, 2015

I bought these a few months ago. The draw was extremely tight, and I could not smoke the first three. To save humidor space, I threw away the rest.
Or so I thought.
One cigar hid somewhere deep in the humidor and survived these few months. I decided to light it up today to see how it goes.

A bit of rest goes a long ways!

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Doble Cinco
HU6n686l.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York

Or so I thought.

You might consider picking up a PerfecDraw cigar tool. It is a barbed spike (safely contained in a threaded sheath) that removes a channel of tobacco and makes cigars with tight draws a thing of the past. I highly recommend its purchase. No more throwing away closed up cigars!

You might consider picking up a PerfecDraw cigar tool. It is a barbed spike (safely contained in a threaded sheath) that removes a channel of tobacco and makes cigars with tight draws a thing of the past. I highly recommend its purchase. No more throwing away closed up cigars!
Thank you! I have been procrastinating buying one, but I should