PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Having a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Sixty, 6" x 60 Toro, on the porch. I should’ve gone out earlier—it’s a bit breezy now, and cooler than I’d like. I decided to use my XIKAR Xi3 Mammoth Ivory Cigar Cutter (sitting on a XIKAR Xi3 Stingray case), which can just handle trimming a 60 gauge end, to show @isaac liu the cutter with 10,000+ year old tusk.

IMG_20221126_150612.jpg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
Having a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Sixty, 6" x 60 Toro, on the porch. I should’ve gone out earlier—it’s a bit breezy now, and cooler than I’d like. I decided to use my XIKAR Xi3 Mammoth Ivory Cigar Cutter (sitting on a XIKAR Xi3 Stingray case), which can just handle trimming a 60 gauge end, to show @isaac liu the cutter with 10,000+ year old tusk.

View attachment 183497
The uncontrollable consumption impulse is torturing me :mad:

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA

View attachment 183497
How's that cigar? I've had the maduro version, which I thought was fine, but I've been curious about the regular because I'm a sucker for a nice sungrown Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper. Of course, that cutter is beautiful!

Camacho Corojo with some Tanzania coffeeView attachment 183635

Has to have 10+ years or so of age on it, no? I have some fond memories of the Camachos from back in '06-'07 when I first started smoking cigars and the bands were like that.

Sep 18, 2015
Has to have 10+ years or so of age on it, no? I have some fond memories of the Camachos from back in '06-'07 when I first started smoking cigars and the bands were like that.
Yeah, this batch is from 2006, I’m still a fan of the Eiroa blended Camacho, I think there’s two boxes left of the Corojo and maybe a couple handfuls o various others.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
How's that cigar? I've had the maduro version, which I thought was fine, but I've been curious about the regular because I'm a sucker for a nice sungrown Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper. Of course, that cutter is beautiful!

It's got a nice spice to it—in some ways, I enjoyed the rich, complex, aroma more than the flavour. But, conditions outside were not ideal. It got breezy and chilly, and I think that affected my enjoyment and relaxation with the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.