PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
20220627_214749.jpg

Curivari Buenaventura picadores before bed.

Will save my cigar stash for warmer weather, currently 3 deg Celsius - 37F but couldn't resist another Curivari, to my inexperienced palate they are pretty close to a Cuban profile (kinda?) and priced well.

You guys up there in the Northern Hemisphere can laugh at my idea of cold weather all you want, it's probably a good temp for some of you lol.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
The end of a yerandy “Behike” 56. Let’s face it the only thing these have in common with a Behike are the 56 RG. That being said this bundle is from about a year ago before he turned into the Amazon of farm rolls and they tobacco of this batch is very nice, glad i loaded up on this stuff back then, i hear it’s fairly hit or miss now.
7A9B3517-BDC5-451E-9384-5FE6FEDF6B5D.jpeg

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
ab145zSl.jpg

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
How did it turn out? Certainly an interesting concept for a cigar and I know I loved the old Camacho Corojo which was based on a similar blend, excepting country of origin.
It improved but it started out harsh. There were a few transitions or my tongue became fatigued. Halfway through it became creamier but there was always something that didn't agree with my palate. Like tanic bitters in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.