PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
A Sig 6 i can’t believe this fresh cigar is like $100 now. Fucking Habanos.
It’s going to be 110 degrees here today might have to go hangout at the cigar and pipe lounge, see if it’s as nice as the pics.
View attachment 153020

At that price, I wouldn't smoke them fresh. As it is, I still have 2 Sig6 from the factory floor I'm saving for I guess the kids' graduation.

Lovely wrapper on that.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Diplomaticos No.2
hOVydrNl.jpg

TheSt0rm

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2022
the Lotus Organic ones are from Om Mani, they have an online store it seems now called LeafVana but I dont know if it works.. last time I tried it didn't. Anyways.. they told me they use only Arabic Gum for their cigars...

I want to find smtg (that uses only Arabic Gum) like that but unbanded or naked.

But I dont know if they really Only use arabic gum.. i've heard that for the cap they might use another glue. Who knows.. but I like arabic gum.. or cassava gum or starch... another one is Eucalyptus gum in the "Brothers Broadleaf" cigars which I've never tried.

I would prefer only the cellophane but if they are wrapped in a natural band or wrap, with vegetable based inks, if at all that would be awesome.

that's pretty much the one I liked the most. They also had an Organic Connecticut one .. but they stopped selling it. It's no longer organic but like I said it shd be close to the original I had which was Organic, with only Arabic Gum...

Also they used to have the option of being unbanded. That's no longer an option.

Now I find so many brands from local stores that are unbanded... that it would probably take a while and a lot of trial and error to find the right one...

Im really wanting to try another cigar now after I learned how to do those "French Puffs" lol...

well it's not a French INhale because , i do it whilst puffing, and, the smoke is kind of hot so it doesnt stay in the mouth for that long, i guess.. ie it's a puff... It may not really be from the cherry, but it is hot smoke that makes the nose burn a bit... which is differen from a French Inhale because it doesn't burn the nose... and often burns the lungs.

edit:

this one is probably close to the "organic" connecticut one I had from them.

Last edited:

TheSt0rm

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2022
I made a mistake and mentioned Padron cigars, which I've never had.

I meant to say Plascencia Reserva... which was organic at the time. Called Organica

But they have a lot of wrapping around them, and they come in the box... it was an OK smoke at the time though... it was my very first actual "cigar" i guess, along with the NHCigars. I dont remember which one I had first. Besides having smoked tobacco in papers like a cigar.

yeah I dunno, I probably had these also: Plasencia Reserva Original Cigars | Famous Smoke - https://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/plasencia-reserva-original-cigars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.