PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Another rainy Tuesday got me thinking about my stick from the weekend - a little course work with this Oliva G Perfecto:

W3ySWiQl.jpg

Just the right size for me, lasted about 4/5 holes. Really only want box-pressed sticks now, much more comfortable for me. Great with an IPA and 1-putt par save.

TheSt0rm

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2022
one thing about the BlackHouse Cigar is that I could smoke them down to the end.. because they didn't have as much glue as the NHCigars Organic House Blend... well I would take off the wrapper a lot of times and smoke them like that.. esp. the Habano.

So , i would get the Churchills from NHCigars.

TheSt0rm

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2022
I dont smoke cigars anymore. I dont know what glues they use. But before I would smoke a ton of NHCIgars Organic House Blend ... My favorites were the Connecticuts.

Ive gotten some old ones though from over there but I found the good ones.

I also smoked a BlackHouse Cigar and I think it was fine... I forgot which wrapper though. Think it was a Maduro. I didn't like that it came with a Boveda though.

Lotus Organic, and Padron Organica Reserva...
the Lotus Organic ones are from Om Mani, they have an online store it seems now called LeafVana but I dont know if it works.. last time I tried it didn't. Anyways.. they told me they use only Arabic Gum for their cigars...

I want to find smtg (that uses only Arabic Gum) like that but unbanded or naked.

But I dont know if they really Only use arabic gum.. i've heard that for the cap they might use another glue. Who knows.. but I like arabic gum.. or cassava gum or starch... another one is Eucalyptus gum in the "Brothers Broadleaf" cigars which I've never tried.

I would prefer only the cellophane but if they are wrapped in a natural band or wrap, with vegetable based inks, if at all that would be awesome.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Nice clouds rolling in, maybe get a monsoon here in the desert. Swam with the dogs, now enjoying a Stalk, by Leaf, By Oscar, (though I was going to say By Cigar King), made for Cigar King. Barber pole. Not as flavorful or refined as the 2012 by Oscar V, but a nice stick

9978C392-8F84-4019-819B-E0FB5A77E896.jpeg

TheSt0rm

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2022
lol, I'm smoking a RYO of OHM Au Naturall'e Gold...

with a RAW ProTip, in a Zig Zag Unbleached....

It doesn't really look like anything, it's hand rolled without a rolling device.. that's how I roll it.

Anyways.. these things really give me a good Nose. I've been realizing, what I thought were "French Inhales"... were not .. those make me cough. The Nose is what I'm talking about.. and I get it really good with these... followed by snorking.

Well, the smoke is coming from the cherry.. not from my mouth... if anything. It has a hotter temperature, and it kinda 'burns' but it's a 'good' burn... Esp. if it's all natural.

I get noses like mild vanilla and clove notes... esp when followed by snorking...

maybe that's just me. Kinda odd though, how it's non aromatic and it gives me those notes.

TheSt0rm

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2022
Yeah those glues. I even learned how to roll them without having to use the glue strip or even anything to wet it out .. but I guess the mouthpiece I have to lol.. For personal use.

You kinda just have to roll it up and keep it in place, and by lighting it and puffing, keeps its shape.
But I guess it helps to roll it like a cone. I've seen people roll things like banana leaves or sugar palm leaves like that...

But I'm OK with arabic gum.

Status
Not open for further replies.