PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meerly John

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2021
Mid-USA
This Pardo cigar tool is available on amazon. I can't reccommend it enough. It includes a large punch as well as a standard gauge punch, and a sweet draw poke. You gotta get it.

753.jpeg

I've also gotta say this Partagas is out of this world. Flavor and construction. Wow. I think it's at least a couple years old. No pictures did the color justice.

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Visited a B&M in Miami for some local cigars. I got one and promised the owner that if I like it, will come back for more.
This shop is very expensive- specially because I am used to online prices. However I wanted to try out an Opus X, and they had one, so I paid a lot to take one back home.
I have much to learn with the cigar world. I bought a leaf by Oscar Connecticut on a whim at the recommendation of a B&M It was transformative now I'm dipping my toes into the different blends and wrappers I really enjoy them! Too much ?

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Visited a B&M in Miami for some local cigars. I got one and promised the owner that if I like it, will come back for more.
This shop is very expensive- specially because I am used to online prices. However I wanted to try out an Opus X, and they had one, so I paid a lot to take one back home.
I saw you always posting pictures of cigars on this forum and I thought well that's strange he smokes more cigars than pipes and now I'm down that rabbit hole ??

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
That is a beautiful cutter! Have never heard of those cigars.
Thank you! The coolness factor couldn't be denied. I couldn't resist getting something 10,000 years old in a form I would actually make good use; I knew I'd never see it again at the discounted price I got it. I'd never heard of these cigars either. It was decent; it meant more to me that our friend brought them to share with us. It was a fun weekend watching UFC, eating and drinking, and smoking cigars and pipes.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I haven't had an Opus X in a very long time. Years ago, they were plagued by very tight draws. I didn't find them worth the high cost, especially when there are so many tasty cigars available at a fraction of the price.

I saw you always posting pictures of cigars on this forum and I thought well that's strange he smokes more cigars than pipes and now I'm down that rabbit hole ??
I smoke more pipes than cigars. Generally at least 2 pipes a day. I smoke a cigar only weekends and holidays, when the weather is nice out. It is easier to spot a cigar smoker in this forum though considering there are fewer posts in What Cigar are you Smoking Thread.

Oliva Serie V is excellent / though I find the Melanio better. I smoke Connecticut Shade wrapped cigars occasionally though they are both mild and sweet like a desert

Thank you! The coolness factor couldn't be denied. I couldn't resist getting something 10,000 years old in a form I would actually make good use; I knew I'd never see it again at the discounted price I got it. I'd never heard of these cigars either. It was decent; it meant more to me that our friend brought them to share with us. It was a fun weekend watching UFC, eating and drinking, and smoking cigars and pipes.
That is why I bought a single at a B&M paying more than twice what it would cost online (On a per cigar basis) to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.