PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Just bought a My Father 5 Cigar Sampler, being a newbie I haven’t smoked a My Father. Hearing good things about them!
They make a lot of excellent cigars. Hope you'll post your thoughts as you smoke them!

I'm smoking a Fuente Double Chateau Sungrown. Tight draw, which is rare for Fuentes, in my experience. Not tight enough to ruin the smoke, but enough to annoy me.

IMG_20201111_181136.jpg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I apologize for this post, 22 yrs ago I went to MD Anderson Cancer Center, Dr said make out your will, prostate cancer 54 PSA, going back home we detoured to Galveston, on the Strand was a nice tobacco shop, I bought the most expensive cigar they had, DONT remember what brand, smoked it after a big meal,on the pier over the Gulf. I probably outlived that SOB who told me to make out my will. Thank you fellows for guiding me on my cigar journey.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I apologize for this post, 22 yrs ago I went to MD Anderson Cancer Center, Dr said make out your will, prostate cancer 54 PSA, going back home we detoured to Galveston, on the Strand was a nice tobacco shop, I bought the most expensive cigar they had, DONT remember what brand, smoked it after a big meal,on the pier over the Gulf. I probably outlived that SOB who told me to make out my will. Thank you fellows for guiding me on my cigar journey.
Awesome post - don't apologize for enjoying life! Congrats!

Celebrating something much less monumental here today - just had our offer accepted to buy a mini-farm. Instead of one of my celebrational cigars, I was surprised when I wanted to pull out one of my standards - haven't had one in quite a while. Still very young at 3 years, but beginning to open up and play ball.IMG_20201112_205115395.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.