New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the snowstorm my wife hired a man and his son-in-law for cleaning. They did a good job on the driveway and the cars, but not only they did not do the sidewalk even after my wife offered them more money, but also dumped a lot of snow into the sidewalk.
Now it has become rock solid ice so it was back breaking work for me today for more than 2 hours to open up a walking path. I ate some wonderful Sichuan food which was a very rewarding lunch, and now smoking a nicotine laden 601 Blue Label Maduro as a reward, Almost in a trance! I forgot whether I took my blood pressure pill today, but have not decided to take it unless I am absolutely confident that I missed my pill.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Arturo Fuente Chateau Sun Grown robusto
42zFqOol.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
After the snowstorm my wife hired a man and his son-in-law for cleaning. They did a good job on the driveway and the cars, but not only they did not do the sidewalk even after my wife offered them more money, but also dumped a lot of snow into the sidewalk.
Now it has become rock solid ice so it was back breaking work for me today for more than 2 hours to open up a walking path. I ate some wonderful Sichuan food which was a very rewarding lunch, and now smoking a nicotine laden 601 Blue Label Maduro as a reward, Almost in a trance! I forgot whether I took my blood pressure pill today, but have not decided to take it unless I am absolutely confident that I missed my pill.
You gotta get one of those weekly pill sorters..... Is what everyone tells me when I mention I forget to take my meds sometimes. No chance. Those things are a concession to middle age or old manhood I am not willing to make yet. ?

I have a method ...Almost always works. It also worked today. I take a Vitamin B pill as well along with my BP medicine. The vitamin pill makes something lemon yellow in color. So I wait, check for lemon yellow, and if that’s not the color, it means I have forgotten my medicines.
You gotta get one of those weekly pill sorters..... Is what everyone tells me when I mention I forget to take my meds sometimes. No chance. Those things are a concession to middle age or old manhood I am not willing to make yet. ?

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly - It may be more of a branding thing that gets me, I really enjoy their pipe tobacco's because I love a good cigar leaf blend, and they did it right by my book.

Cigar wise, I have had a handful of singles. As a disclosure, before I was mostly buying cigars on sale in bundles, Rocky Patels, Ghurka, etc.. – So if you are used to nicer sticks, I don't know how it compares. I am sold on the small batch, unique release aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.