PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I am a novice spelunker, an avid reader of back issues of Tropical Fish Hobbyist (although I don't have an aquarium), I collect and repaint Red Rose Tea figurines, hopscotch, and I have recently taken up Square Dancing although I haven't had the courage to do it in public yet.
The last time I went spelunking was 50 years ago in Becky Thatchers cave in Sam Clemen's Hannibal MO. We got lost and our flashlight batteries gave out. When we finally saw a little daylight we found that recent rains had half filled the narrow tunnel to the outside. Crawling caustrophobically with my mouth just above the water scared the shit out of me. No more spelunking, thanks. Good luck to you.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
I was an art dealer but with the way things are right now and museums literally liquidating collateral I ended up storing most of it - and I 'collect' and admire alot of the unsold works collecting dust
I had a Dali that I sold recently for near nothing
I also used to play music for years - now I pretty much just sit back, listen and enjoy the sounds on the siri speaker.
Pipes and Liquor are the quintessential pastime that give and expect nothing back in return but your health :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
The last time I went spelunking was 50 years ago in Becky Thatchers cave in Sam Clemen's Hannibal MO. We got lost and our flashlight batteries gave out. When we finally saw a little daylight we found that recent rains had half filled the narrow tunnel to the outside. Crawling caustrophobically with my mouth just above the water scared the shit out of me. No more spelunking, thanks. Good luck to you.
Holy crap! F*** that! ?

Jan 27, 2020
I was an art dealer but with the way things are right now and museums literally liquidating collateral I ended up storing most of it - and I 'collect' and admire alot of the unsold works collecting dust
I had a Dali that I sold recently for near nothing
I also used to play music for years - now I pretty much just sit back, listen and enjoy the sounds on the siri speaker.
Pipes and Liquor are the quintessential pastime that give and expect nothing back in return but your health :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Dali made too much.

Reactions: Sloopjohnbee
I'm an avid reader and I write novels. I was also a Civil War reenactor for 16 years but after I got hurt and had to retire from the FD, my physical condition no longer permitted me to march around the woods in ill fitting brogans.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
My interest in clay pipes stems from seeing re-enactors smoking them.
When I bought my first clay pipe I thought there were only 4 different pipe tobaccos; namely Condor, Special Virginia, St. Bruno and Clan. I've tried all these in my clay pipes...

Reactions: Sloopjohnbee
Status
Not open for further replies.