What are Your Favorite Youtube Channels at the Moment ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
More plates more dates - The open discussion around pharmacology and therapies intrigued me. Any type of PED/hormone/test discussion are always vague at best or denied at worst to everyone. There’s no reason not to be able to have open conversation on it unless you are in a competitive competition that strictly prohibits it.

Steve1989 - who doesn’t love looking at rations from all time periods, countries and use cases?
Ohh yeah Steve1989 is an amazing channel ! Never missed a single episodes tbh , lets put this on a tray NICE

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
- Jordan Peterson: Lecture Series
- PragerU
- Music Mixes
And how to fix anything and everything. If I don’t know how to do it, someone on YouTube does. Tremendous resource.

• Love
Reactions: Winterreise

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
I'll throw in a shameless plug for my buddy Squid's channel, squidbly. It's 100% pure footage of our crew doing our thing. It hasn't been updated for a while, mostly because we're all old and fat now. Here's the 38 second trailer -

trudger

Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
During the lockdowns I got hooked,
Land Rover Series restorations and rebuilds are my favorite. I do not own a Series Land Rover, but would like to.

Geoffrey Croker from New Zealand is my favorite. He is restoring a Land Rover Series 2 and does machine restorations also.

Reactions: gamzultovah

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
Found a new YouTube channel I really like. It's called Maritime Horror. He produces detailed stories about shipwrecks, maritime disasters & such.

Since tomorrow is the anniversary of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald, I thought I'd share that particular video with y'all.

• Wow
Reactions: Winterreise

magicpiper

Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Ten years of Ralfydot.com
Also watch a lot of Hobo Shoestring. That guy has seen more of this country than I ever will.