What are Your Favorite Youtube Channels at the Moment ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
12 Fresh Mastro Geppetto Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
18 Fresh Brebbia Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
More plates more dates - The open discussion around pharmacology and therapies intrigued me. Any type of PED/hormone/test discussion are always vague at best or denied at worst to everyone. There’s no reason not to be able to have open conversation on it unless you are in a competitive competition that strictly prohibits it.

Steve1989 - who doesn’t love looking at rations from all time periods, countries and use cases?
Ohh yeah Steve1989 is an amazing channel ! Never missed a single episodes tbh , lets put this on a tray NICE

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
- Jordan Peterson: Lecture Series
- PragerU
- Music Mixes
And how to fix anything and everything. If I don’t know how to do it, someone on YouTube does. Tremendous resource.

• Love
Reactions: Winterreise

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
I'll throw in a shameless plug for my buddy Squid's channel, squidbly. It's 100% pure footage of our crew doing our thing. It hasn't been updated for a while, mostly because we're all old and fat now. Here's the 38 second trailer -

trudger

Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
During the lockdowns I got hooked,
Land Rover Series restorations and rebuilds are my favorite. I do not own a Series Land Rover, but would like to.

Geoffrey Croker from New Zealand is my favorite. He is restoring a Land Rover Series 2 and does machine restorations also.

Reactions: gamzultovah

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
Found a new YouTube channel I really like. It's called Maritime Horror. He produces detailed stories about shipwrecks, maritime disasters & such.

Since tomorrow is the anniversary of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald, I thought I'd share that particular video with y'all.

• Wow
Reactions: Winterreise

magicpiper

Jul 9, 2018
MCO
Ten years of Ralfydot.com
Also watch a lot of Hobo Shoestring. That guy has seen more of this country than I ever will.