What Are Your Favorite Christmas Albums/Songs?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I like Bruce’s live version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town. RIP Clarence Clemons.
We started up decorations yesterday,and had the XM Rockin Christmas channel on the garage system, cranked. That one was played twice, I sang along loudly, and badly both times. Did make my wife laugh.

We also heard the Village People' Christmas song, that was a first.

I just finished Rob Halfords auto biography (Judas Priest). He mentioned doing two Christmas albums, might try to dig one up.

This one is also a favorite, his version of Silver Bells is killer.

1606092659840.png

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
How is Spotify on commercials? I usually use Pandora but the commercials are a little too frequent. Yeah its free but I spend my $ on baccy!

My whole family uses it with multiple playlists, so we sprung for a family account. About $12.

It's funny you mention saving your money for tobacco, because I think of money in increments of tins.

Grab some fast food for lunch every day like most of my coworkers? Hell no! That's would cost me 5 tins of tobacco! I'll bring a sandwich instead ?

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I used to listen to Real Radio 104.1 out of Orlando, FL and there was a 'talk' show that often featured the musical comedy of a fellow who goes by Bubba Whoopass Wilson. Here's one he wrote that I enjoy.
Santa Claus Died. live on air performance

eslavs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 19, 2019
Sarasota, Florida
There's just something about the classic Christmas music that's just not found in most if any modern versions. I don't necessarily think it's based purely on nostalgia- those were well before my time, and yet my kids who are 12 and 15 prefer Sinatra, Crosby, Cole etc.

One of my Favorite Christmas albums, though, is rooted purely in nostalgia: Holiday Sing-a-long with Mitch Milleril_794xN.2169083135_og9c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.