PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking a bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2013 Germain’s Plum Cake in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Reds game.
PlumCakeTin.jpg
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
A quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV B. Frog’s Colonial Reserve 2024 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Took a few minutes to survey the yard as the rain stopped a half hour ago. Lots of small to medium limbs and sticks are on the ground. I picked up the biggest ones from the front yard, and carried them to a pile of fallen debris. Lots of mushrooms grew, too. Harry the Hairy followed me the entire time, but he refused to help out. As Jed Clampett used to say, "I gotta have a long talk with that boy."
View attachment 336878
Yeah, I know how you feel. My dog, Firefly, refuses to bring me another cup of coffee. Them dern critters! Can't live with em, can't live without em! :)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2012 Dunhill Royal Yacht in a 1970s smooth brown slight bend GBD International 9665 dublin rough top sitter with a flat bottom and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Since the rain stopped a while ago, maybe Abner the Eager will show up. Sleepy Suzy is still by my side, but I think she preferred that I didn't wake her because I'm posting this smoke.
GBD_International_ 9665.jpg
Suzy_JimSideSnooze1.jpg
Suzy_JimSideSnooze2.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1980s era McConnell Red Virginia in my Castello bent bulldog.

IMG-1435.png

Status
Not open for further replies.