PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingInTheWind

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2024
New Mexico
Early afternoon bowl of Peterson Early Morning Pipe in a cob while doing some shortwave radio listening. The tin note of EMP isn't for me, but I sure do enjoy smoking it!

View attachment 334928

Yard work is done.
I’m smoking the same pipe now on the patio, PS LNF. My first Rob Roy cob. I really like the shape.

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked and worked on a review of 2024 C&D Golden Days of Yore in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Currently, I just did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Brought Abner the Eager in to eat. Harry the Hairy stood drive guard as usual. Tomato the the Brave kept hiding under a car and every time I passed by, he jumped out at me for a head scratch. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
KBV B. Frog’s Study in Scarlet in an Altinay

53652127754_848c3ee03d_k.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking and reviewing 2024 C&D Golden Days of Yore in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Watching the the D-Backs-Astros game, too. Sleepy Suzy is by my side.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

WirelessSmoke

Might Stick Around
Jul 14, 2024
New England
Yard work is done.
I’m smoking the same pipe now on the patio, PS LNF. My first Rob Roy cob. I really like the shape.

It's a great smoking pipe, and tough to beat for the price. The one pictured in my post is one of the "smokeable seconds" I purchased directly from MM. I bought a few, and paid less than five bucks a pipe if I recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.