PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
After clearing some stuff in the basement in anticipation of delivery of a new Speed Queen washing machine (Only got about 38 yrs out of the Maytag ! They just don't make them like they used to! ), Sutliff Match Sunrise in the Vauen Olaf bent egg in the lawnchair with a nice cool breeze wafting the smell of fresh mown grass from my neighbors property ! It was like a Spring Day that we didn't have in Spring.
Some Yellow Jackets were trying to dig a hive in the lawn about five inches from my right foot ... that didn't work out well at all ...

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
After clearing some stuff in the basement in anticipation of delivery of a new Speed Queen washing machine (Only got about 38 yrs out of the Maytag ! They just don't make them like they used to! ), Sutliff Match Sunrise in the Vauen Olaf bent egg in the lawnchair with a nice cool breeze wafting the smell of fresh mown grass from my neighbors property ! It was like a Spring Day that we didn't have in Spring.
Some Yellow Jackets were trying to dig a hive in the lawn about five inches from my right foot ... that didn't work out well at all ...
Speed Queens are supposedly fantastic. That’s probably what I will go with once the Maytags go.
They seem to have a Cult like following due to their reputation as well.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Speed Queens are supposedly fantastic. That’s probably what I will go with once the Maytags go.
They seem to have a Cult like following due to their reputation as well.
I got $200 off Labor Day sale and manufacturer's rebate. TR-5 is allegedly a 15-25 yrs machine with 5 yr warranty parts and labor. TC-5 is commercial/residential version with higher spin rpm.