May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1999 Old Gowrie in my 1978 ODA.

IMG-1444.png

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
It's delicious and has an incredible tin note.
I wound up trying it by accident. I got like 4 tins when it came out, it was marketed as a blend meant to be aged, I found the tins again after a year and couldn’t believe how good. The thing is, I like the fresh, non aged, it’s pretty much the same, maybe 3-5 yrs would make more of a difference. I can’t seem to hold on to it long enough to age more anyway. If I can sell some of my cellar I’d stock waaaay up.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Even though this is a diet day, m'lady decided to surprise me with my favorite soup, New England clam chowder, as an appetizer. :) Dinner was a salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2008 Astley’s No. 109 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1926 Parker Super Bruyere patent 3 63/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
1926_Parker_63:F lovat.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Small bowl of Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique in a Foyard Rhodesian, after some more annoying ranch chores on the last couple of hot days of the year, of course. Not complaining though (at least not any more than usual); I'll take 82 over 92 any day. 8.5/10

Bird report: House finch, California towhee, California quail, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Dark-eyed junco, Mountain chickadee, White-breasted nuthatch, Oak titmouse, American crow, Anna's hummingbird, and Hairy woodpecker.

foyard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Couldn't post until now because Daisy the Feral Princess was on my lap. She's been doing that more and more the past couple of weeks. Guess she needs the attention. Watching the D-Backs-Giants game.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.