PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after two large plates of freshly made lasagna. Dessert was five pieces of freshly made baklava and a bowl of French vanilla ice cream. I hate to think about what I'll weigh tomorrow. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2010 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. It's too humid for coffee tonight, so ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2003 McClelland #24 in my Former paneled lovat.

IMG-1440.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Abner the Eager has been very needy today. He's been indoors all day, and has been near m'lady when he hasn't been with me. Daisy the Feral Princess has spent the entire day in the studio. Tomato the Brave is in the kitchen eating dry food. Harry the Hairy is snoozin' after eating.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.