Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Well I guess I’ll have a second last smoke of the day. Blairgowrie in a Yeti. I got to start waking up earlier. This desire does not work well with enjoying staying up later. 😂😤😤😤
View attachment 246419
Switch from smoking a Yeti to drinking out of a large Yeti.

I was skeptical about a Yeti, but everyone and their mother had one. Now I'm a believer and have 3. They are like a thermos, but without fumbling with the lid, don't spill, and keep liquids (coffee) hot or cold for hours.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Switch from smoking a Yeti to drinking out of a large Yeti.

I was skeptical about a Yeti, but everyone and their mother had one. Now I'm a believer and have 3. They are like a thermos, but without fumbling with the lid, don't spill, and keep liquids (coffee) hot or cold for hours.

I also have three! 😂

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
I have filled my GL - George Leousis pipe with McLintock Syrian Latakia which was given to me by George, the maker of the pipe. Will smoke it while driving to work. Together with drinking coffee and listening to classical music on the radio. Not bad I think... I only hope that the first people behind the driving wheel I meet, will be at least... normal (Greeks are very aggressive drivers and mostly in a bad mood). We'll see - lets stay optimistic.
Have a good Wednesday good people!

McLintock Syrian Latakia - GL pipe.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Work's going slow tonight, but I'm keeping at it. Lots of buildings and figure drawing.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Going to the Derbyshire Woodland Festival this weekend:
Looking forward to meeting the Vikings again - and getting my pipe lit by this guy:
Need to get my pipe baccy ready - and make sure I don't smoke it all:)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished work. I smoked a bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

Now, I've a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 222 in an undated, unbranded straight smooth dark brown made in France Los Alton VBF billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
France_Cant_billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.