PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Feel better soon sir!
I'm actually already feeling better, it was a pretty mild variant. My skin hurt and my legs felt heavy for the first day of symptoms (Sunday), fatigue and stuff, upset stomach... but today, I basically feel fine, like I wasn't sick at all. She suffered more than I did when she developed symptoms.

I never actually lost sense of taste/smell, but smell did get altered a little. That's why I thought pipe might be OK. Hopefully my nose will be back to normal sooner rather than later.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking, fed the ferals, and I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Peretti 150th Flake in the Viprati Sabbiata...this is such an interesting flake. Thick slices like a heavy very dry beef jerky. To me, the tin note is still of KELP! Tonight in the pipe a gentle sweet is coming across more than I've noticed before. The flavor is good and chewy. This is not a grassy or 'hay' Virginia. I am very glad to have more aging in the cellar! I swear, it is tobaccos like this that have me feel sorry for cigar-only smokers. They have no idea...
IMG_3042a.jpg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Tomato the Brave was crying outside for more food, so I helped the little fella out. He's eaten a lot tonight, but he's worth the trouble.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and fed Abner the Eager, who certainly lived up to his name. I went outside to see who was there, and he came running like he was shot out of a cannon. When I put the food down on a plate, he stood on my feet while he ate. I guess he figured I shouldn't move until he decided whether or not he wanted more than I put down. Turns out that he didn't, and when he finished eating, he looked up at me with a happy face and sweetly chirped some appreciation before he laid down next to me. Anyway, I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.