PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
The honor of the last bowl of Dorchester goes to the Pipes by Lee Limited Edition Seven Pointed Three Star Dublin. I sure hope another drop happens someday. Enjoying with a Tripel Ale while admiring the new gadget that showed up today: The MOUSEBLOCKER 1000X !! This is a Serious Machine and those dirty little mice aren't gonna be in my basement ever again. nnnn
IMG_5503.jpg oh, and it is "Remix Friday" on KEXP. Whoo hoo!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of the last of my open stash of year 2014 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic saddle stem. I'll revisit this version one of these days. Watching the Braves-Pirates game.
Ardor Venere Extra Strang Dublin.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The pancake dinner trumped the salad. It’s amazing how I took for granted eating whatever I wanted when young. I currently let myself indulge on a cheeseburger and fries at least once a month. Happy you had a great day of dining pleasure!
Thanks. I lost a lot of weight and maintain that weight within a certain area. After all the work it took to lose it, I'm not going to gain it back so some things are not allowed in my house. On diet days, I am very strict and count every calorie. On off days, I do what I want within reason.

Edwoooo

Might Stick Around
Jun 17, 2022
Valley Springs, California
B
The honor of the last bowl of Dorchester goes to the Pipes by Lee Limited Edition Seven Pointed Three Star Dublin. I sure hope another drop happens someday. Enjoying with a Tripel Ale while admiring the new gadget that showed up today: The MOUSEBLOCKER 1000X !! This is a Serious Machine and those dirty little mice aren't gonna be in my basement ever again. nnnn
View attachment 245513 oh, and it is "Remix Friday" on KEXP. Whoo hoo!
Been Waiting for a Germain tin of any kind, for ages. it's crazy how hard they are to find. 😉 enjoy.

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
My simple Country Gentleman with a 50-50 mix of Watch City’s Simply Orange and Stokkebye’s PS301 Natural Dutch Cavendish. Independently both are tasty offerings but together they seem to form a special marriage. You get that sweet Virginian floral wood base and earthen spice sitting on the bottom with a delicately sugared tang, toasty grass-hay resting on the top tier. Mid-band brings the minor commenting of classic Burley nut, sourness, and a pleasing minty herbal nuance. Very nice.

m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.