das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
MB Virginia Flake in a Pete POY

53109698421_2ff0cf3d45_k.jpg

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Did a set of walking reps on this beautiful day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. One of my best friends from my college days is coming over again very soon. Over 40 years of friendship, and we've never had an argument. He's a good a human as I've ever known.
View attachment 250143
Hi Jim- I roll cigarettes with Three Sails (with a little added Turkish) and always have a few one pound bags on hand. What's it like in a pipe?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Have enough left for a small bowl. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good week end and pipes to all! Started this rainy Florida day with trustworthy Peterson Flake in a small Upshall sandblast Dublin with smooth rim and eighth-bent tapered stem size 3-4. Up next is a late afternoon bowl of KBV Your Welcome in a Tilshead smooth Billiard with sleight-bent saddle stem

Status
Not open for further replies.