PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a straight smooth brown 1950s Comoy’s Tradition 305 apple military mount with a sterling silver cap and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Just fed three of the four feral cats, so I don't have to worry about them for a while.
Comoy’s_Tradition305_apple_militarymount.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Now into a bowl of CAO - Bella Vanilla in an old unknown Danish freehand. For a tobacco that's been generally panned on TR I'm surprised to find this bowl so much more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be. I was really looking for a palette cleanser and it's smoking nicely with a light vanilla flavor.4769B7BB-4DB5-4BD3-8D91-67414923C9CF.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.