PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
I had a good tobacco day. Went to Tinder Box in PA and grabbed 5 oz of Norse Gold, and got a bag of bulk Lane MV-1000 in the mail, and a tin of C & D Miskatonic Mixture. Smoked em all today at different times, in a Peterson Aran Rustic 68, Stanwell Featherweight Black Straight Apple, and a Crown Garden Red Oom Paul.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
While enjoying lively and engaging conversation with my Saturday ZOOM buddies, I smoked some McClelland's 2004 Anniversary Pipe Tobacco (a gift from Mike and Mary McNeil) in my 1891 A.D.P. bent billiard with a diamond shank, horn stem and silver ferrule.
Peach/Mango Green Tea with Honey Jack in a tall tumbler of bergs kept me hydrated.

Dino's A.D.P. pipe.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe is a great smoker! Have a little more work to do.
B.B.B. Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way thrugh my last bowl of the day, which is Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin (GBD second) sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Been busy playing traffic cop to make sure Daisy could eat her food instead of the twin feral male cats eating it for her. They'll do that if I'm not watching.
Sir_Jeffrey_Dublin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.