PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgs

Might Stick Around
Feb 14, 2021
South Florida
Gawith Hoggarth & Co's Kendal Kentucky in a small Musico apple. This tobacco is very strong. The smoke is thick and I can feel it. It's spicy and almost immediately I feel my tongue and throat tingling.

I let this shag dry until it is just short of crispy. I pack it normally and sip it. The nicotine hits swiftly. This tobacco boosts my energy like a strong cup of coffee.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Another day of summer temperature in Sydney.
Light lunch of Turkish spinach and feta gozleme - a more rustic take on the Greek spanakopita.
Sydney is a much more cosmopolitan city these days compared to 1969 when I arrived as a student in my teens.

Italian day, with a refreshing Amaro Nonino Quintessentia with pink grapefruit tonic water.

Rubbed out MacBaren's HH Pure Virginia Flake in a Viprati Bulldog with horn saddle stemimage.jpgimage.jpg

Sanzini

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2021
Bristow, VA
Wilke Peanut Butter?? What is this sorcery? New one on me - how is it? I suppose you’ve provided your typically thorough review on TR?
Ok, after reading the review (of this and PB&Chocolate) and learning you had a hand in creating this blend, now I must ask how I can get my hands on some. Please to be contacting me on FB with details? Molto grazie!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Working and listening to the Braves-Marlins game that I DVR'd.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.