weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...​

ZWMUGZx.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap peas dinner with a scoop of chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 HU Sunset in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. M'lady ground some coffee beans for a new-to-me coffee, Ethical Coffee Company Sweet Expresso, which is brewing now. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
My wife lost an important file for her. business, I was able to recover it so I'm having a victory smoke in large Ascorti K3 of GH&Co Kendal Dark, which tastes like victory. Actually, according to Jim, it tastes like "boldy earthy, nutty, woody, smoky, mildly sweet and spicy dark fired Kentucky is the star with the earthy, tangy and mildly fermented dark fruity, woody, floral Virginia" but I know he also meant to include victory. Jim has a lot more adjectives rolling around in his noggin than I do so it's natural he'd forget one from time to time.

F8F65223-E732-4A3F-8ACD-2BE9DE80939F.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed the ferals and my own as well. I enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Off to work I go as I listen to the Giants-Padres game.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.