PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlemancob

Might Stick Around
Apr 21, 2020
Utah
Sitting down to write a few English assignments with a straight Country Gentleman filled with PS luxury bullseye flake. The smoke will help ease the writing process as I haven’t written anything longer than 500 words in 20 years.
Stopped by the tobacco shop yesterday and figured I’d try it out the LBF. Also grabbed a new cob, a bent Let Freedom Ring. Noticed on the way out they had a jar labeled Frog Morton’s Cellar. I’ll ask about it next time I stop by.

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
Sitting down to write a few English assignments with a straight Country Gentleman filled with PS luxury bullseye flake. The smoke will help ease the writing process as I haven’t written anything longer than 500 words in 20 years.
Stopped by the tobacco shop yesterday and figured I’d try it out the LBF. Also grabbed a new cob, a bent Let Freedom Ring. Noticed on the way out they had a jar labeled Frog Morton’s Cellar. I’ll ask about it next time I stop by.
Returning/non traditional college student? I'm a professor. I love it. I have a really fun time tying modern comic book movies into classical theatre convention for the young students.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lane HGL, "English aromatic," in a MM diplomat refitted with a Forever stem under the original Forever ownership, a slightly bent tortoise shell. I've been plowing through a mountain of clutter on my dresser top and desk, headed toward other mounds in my study. I have found some interesting personal history.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
View attachment 95356
I’m smoking Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug in a MM Country Gentleman and sipping sweet iced tea. Gray skies, with light rain and drizzle, as Ida’s remnants makes it’s way through.
@Tar Wheel A bit windy ?️ to light my clay pipe here in England; King James I does NOT like me smoking the pipeweed!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I got most, but not all of my walks in before the rain started. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Prince Albert in an undated, unbranded straight smooth brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This is good smoking pipe, and perfect for doing walking reps. Not all inexpensive pipes are bad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Los_Alton_VBF_Canadian.jpg

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
First bowl in a new Briar Works Classic Dark Rusticated C101, filled with Eight State Burley for the breaking in period. The plan is to dedicate this pipe to aromatics (which I'm fixin' to explore), but truth be told I've fallen in love with it even before the first smoke. (And it is smoking well, too.) So we'll see. This one gets me right at the sweet spot of form and function.5D2C4B49-346C-4C1D-9E13-F0D69BF5906C_1_105_c.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Phone chatting with the great Joe Lankford, and in his honor I am smoking from a freshly opened tin of his creation of year 2015 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9708B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9708B_pot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.