PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty peach, and am a third of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem. Have a little more wok to do. Listening to one of the best episodes of any radio show ever done, in my opinion that is: The Undecided Molecule done completely in rhyme and starring Groucho Marx, Keenan Wynn, Vincent Price, and Robert Benchley. At the end of the show, Groucho cracks up Wynn.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a smooth straight brown circa WW2 Trapwell mountain laurel patent apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. I'll end the day with this smoke. Just fed all the cats, and I ate a few strawberries. Going to relax until this bowl is finished.
Trapwell_apple.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Barely slept again so I found myself making Eggs Benedict and potatoes O’Brian at five am. I used Ciabatta instead of English Muffins because English Muffins in England are just bread shaped like a Muffin, no nooks or crannies (we always do half arsed shit like that over here) anyway it turned out to bloody good so I’m always using Ciabatta from here on out.
Now on the last cup from a pot of coffee I’m enjoying some Briar Fox in my US Patent Ornsby (no slot on the bottom of the bowl) image.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Enjoyed the North London derby in the English Premier League this morning while puffing on some Irish Flake. Loved the first bowl so much that there was eventually a second bowl. Unfinished Savinelli's numbers 644 and 645. Today is my 2 year anniversary on this forum. I joined some 3 weeks after I started smoking a pipe.
@UncleRasta happy anniversary Bro ? Some decent footy over the weekend.
YNWA ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Enjoyed the North London derby in the English Premier League this morning while puffing on some Irish Flake. Loved the first bowl so much that there was eventually a second bowl. Unfinished Savinelli's numbers 644 and 645. Today is my 2 year anniversary on this forum. I joined some 3 weeks after I started smoking a pipe.

Congrats friend UncleRasta...............................​

Status
Not open for further replies.