PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Up early for various reasons, and am close to finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed three of the feral cats, and had to do so separately because Stripes doesn't like Tomato or any other male cats. Daisy isn't fond of Stripes, and I've seen her boss him around. Tomato is an orange tabby who still thinks he's a kitten and loves to play, and hates to fight, so he shrinks back from a fight.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

jmg81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2019
Camp Humphreys, South Korea
Following up with some 2013 rolandos own in a new to me estate radice rind that i received a few weeks ago from @mkelaw. The baccy is good, possibly due to the age and possibly due to my vastly improved smoking technique over the past year, or both.

The pipe smokes well but this bowl is HUGE. Will more than likely not finish it and DGT for later.20210926_215052.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Starting with yesterday's pipe of Wilke Lizzie Blood Red English that I had just put a match to when my wife requested that I put down that "disgusting"-smelling stuff. So, say hello breakfast (she's at church). GL Pease Stonehenge Flake is on deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.