PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Yeah, that is on my list of blends to try but from everything I've read it changed a few years ago and now contains a tiny bit of Perique and some added flavoured toppings. I'm on the look out for a straight red Virginia in the Christmas Cheer/C&D Carolina Red Flake mold and there's nothing like that available over here.
One of my favourite smokes at the moment is a matured Red Virginia Ribbon made by a fellow member and good friend. He sources his tobacco from Whole Leaf in the US and has inspired me to do likewise, I have a selection of nine different leafs on the way and I’m looking forward to seeing what I can put together. There’s also Leaf Only, they sell a wide variety of leaf and do samples I believe.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Starting the day with Red Rapparee in a Ferndown Dublin with some Peruvian coffee on the side. Have a 10:00 tee time for 18 holes. Haven't played in a couple years, so it should be interesting. ?
troutface, I’m right there with you buddy! Played my first round in a year yesterday morning with a sore back. Wasn’t pretty but it was good to be back out on the links.
Hope you enjoyed your round!

Status
Not open for further replies.