PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
A second bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in an early Reuben era Charatan Supreme Cutty (shape 56).
According to a Ken Barnes post some time ago, prior to Charatan buying a stamp (I can't recall the year) that could do 2 numbers together, the shape numbers were stamped individually and often don't align.image.jpgimage.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Mac Baren HH Burely Flake in a Dr. Grabow dated from 1967-1969, Commodore 65 Zulu with a Vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon with no stinger.

@WVOldFart got me excited, reading a post he did on this, so I just ordered a tin of the HH Burely, arrived here a few days ago, here it is WVOldFart! :)

Be well and safe everyone! ?

AB14BA79-27EA-4752-84AD-0D3213AD4FB4.png

Hmm I thought they didn’t have these square tins without the warning labels, nice tin too.

@Tar Wheel be well, be happy and strong, I’m sure your friend would want that for you! :)

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am a third of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Ethical Bean Coffee Sweet Expresso, neat, is my drink. Going back to work now.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.