*** What Are You Smoking?*** (September 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Now smoking the last of this sample of Watch City VaPer Test Sample #1 in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Going to take one of my occasional forum breaks to attend to business this weekend. See you folks in a few days.

This will be a quiet thread for a few days....
Soon to be enjoying C&D Three Friars in a 70’s era two dot Brigham bulldog. Also drinking kicking horse this morning

Reactions: JimInks
M

Marindas

Enjoying my standard weekend morning blend of 2/3 Angry Cornishman by Country Squire and 1/3 Boswell's Northwoods in a Savinelli Roma Lucite 804 KS with some Irish Breakfast tea with milk and sugar.

Last edited by a moderator:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Some amazing rose geranium concoction with the last of my twist supply in a six inch meerschaum 'cutty' since I am marooned in Florida and left a Bee Hive of black twist behind before boarding the train down south! I have loads of Grasmere Flake to keep me going until my return so no reason to panic about my well being!

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Dunhill Dark Flake in Vauen white dot meer

Vn7dBWb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.