PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
I've never had a black clay pipe.
I don't like to "waste" pipe cleaners on them, they're too short anyway. And I never remember to grab some bushels of pipe weed (molinia/moor grass) when I'm outside so I just burn them out regulary.
I think it's a shame to smoke a new clean white pipe and get it discoloured & smell of stale pipe baccy...
Agreed, I just recently scraped out a fair amount of old gunk. I treat all my pipes with equal respect, love and care no matter the cost or material. Like I'd treat my children. 😁
I guess as you're in Germany it's a Markus Fohr pipe.
I got it for 8 bucks from an online shop I used to buy cigars from. It's stamped with "GERMANY", that's all I know about it. Actually I never saw one of his pipes for sale here in Germany. I think he mostly exports. It's weird.

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
I don't like to "waste" pipe cleaners on them, they're too short anyway. And I never remember to grab some bushels of pipe weed (molinia/moor grass) when I'm outside so I just burn them out regulary.

Agreed, I just recently scraped out a fair amount of old gunk. I treat all my pipes with equal respect, love and care no matter the cost or material. Like I'd treat my children. 😁

I got it for 8 bucks from an online shop I used to buy cigars from. It's stamped with "GERMANY", that's all I know about it. Actually I never saw one of his pipes for sale here in Germany. I think he mostly exports. It's weird.

If you’re looking for German clay, you may take a look at this: Steuler Tonpfeifen - https://www.steuler-tonpfeifen.de/

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Status
Not open for further replies.