PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
No-one posted a clay yet???
This one's for you. puffy Clay on Burley, Turkish and a dark ribbed Virginia. Cheers!

20220904_202439 - Copy.jpg

Going on a willow basket making course in the woods near Holmesfield.
That's neat, I always thought the chest shaped ones would make great pipe containers.
Also sounds like a good way to spend time. Enjoy!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
This one's for you. puffy Clay on Burley, Turkish and a dark ribbed Virginia. Cheers!

View attachment 166919

That's neat, I always thought the chest shaped ones would make great pipe containers.
Also sounds like a good way to spend time. Enjoy!
@Chaukisch Nice pipe; I like the colouring on the stem!
I'm going to wear the redcoat (@condorlover1 says it's my smoking jacket:)) and smoke a clay when I go to see Lace Wars next week. Need to get some pipe baccy...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Braves and Marlins are in the rain delay, so I'm watching the Yankees-Rays game.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Time to brew some Larry's El Salvador Dali. My weekly Sunday zoom starts at the top of the hour. I expect hear and tell many stories about Joe Lankford.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.