PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
How are you feeling? Don't expect your taste buds to bounce back quickly. This is the time to smoke those blends you are ho-hum about. It's nice to see that you enjoy Molina pipes too. Recover quickly!
I'm getting some energy back. It's weird, my tongue works but my nose is no bueno. Honestly it's an inconvenience considering how others including yourself have suffered from COVID.
I have 4 Molinas and enjoy them all. Affordable and quite frankly underrated.

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
SWRA, in the Georg Jensen 9 mil, fresh ground Kirkland French Roast coffee with whole milk, highly recommend, this is surprisingly delicious coffee.

UHqD9Lyl.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
No-one posted a clay yet???
Met a fellow pipe smoker at Langwith Show yesterday; he let me have a bit of pipe baccy to smoke in my clays. Can't remember what it was except it had a bit of Latakia in it...
Need to kick the ciggies; maybe this Redcoat needs some Nicorette...
No smoking tomorrow!
Going on a willow basket making course in the woods near Holmesfield.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Smoked a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just finished a set of walking reps and a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.