PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Envy apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Working and listening to the ballgame.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a 1991 Ashton Brindle X straight brown sandblast dublin with a square shank and tapered square acrylic cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Daisy the Feral Princess was crying at the door for food, so I fed her. What surprised me was that Shy Stripesy was here, hiding under the lounge as she often does. Since we've had steady, often heavy rain all day, I did not not expect to see her so she must have been very hungry to walk through it to come here. I'd dry her off, but she won't let me near her even though I've been feeding her for a year and a half. I wondered how long she's been here tonight, but I gave her extra in case it's been a long wait. Now, back to work.
Ashton_BrindleX_11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.