PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I think I've seen the meerschaum ones now that you mention it ... I didn't know they were petes. Thanks ! Another one for wishlist !
The meers were made for Peterson by laxley on the Isle of Man. They also did a bunch for other companies like pioneer, manx (their own brand), and I’ve even seen a barling in that finish. I’m not sure if any other makers did them in briar though

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Glorious
sQXVBB2.png
in a Meer...

yMjMjKn.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Had to play traffic cop with three ferals so everybody could eat. Then, I cleaned some pipes, and pulled out a few D&R bags that I'll get to sooner or later along with a tub of D&R Raccoon's Friend, which I'll open when I finish smoking a near empty tub of Raccoon's Accent. It'll be a work smoke, too, and that will allow me to bring back into action the other Peterson pre-republic Canadian that I have. Watching the Braves-A's game.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.