PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Sitting on my deck on the first cool day of the season. I decided to open a pouch of Dan Tobacco Salty Dogs. Opened the pouch, cut a few thin slices and loaded my pipe. No drying time and smoked perfect. A little gurgle here and there but I attribute that to my packing. Excellent plug with a sweet rich Navy flavor. A hint of Perique toward the end of the bowl. I’m glad I ordered a few pouches from Germany earlier in the year.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Back after being out a bit! Ordered some 3 Sails to mix with some good lat, & figured I'd puff a little of it straight in a WO Larsen black sandblasted brandy I picked up fro SPC. As expected, too bland & cigarettey by itself, but then again that's why I planned to meld the lat with it. Not too bad, though!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 1945 Liggett & Myers Tobacco Company Good Old Summer-Time in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review on this blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.