PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ Comoy's Cask #4
Incendiary Device: Missouri Meerschaum bent Twain, blk/wht swirl "Regal" Forever Stem
Quenching Device: Water
Sonic Device: birds chirping outside the window on a calm 9-11 morning.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hearth & Home Drawing Room, a bulk English, which has improved from a little rough to smoother in the second half, in a hand made Jerry Perry mostly smooth straight panel with a nifty rustication thumb rest on the back of the bowl. My Perry pipes include a poker pot sitter, slightly asymmetrical; a bent ball; a pocket pipe tomato with a nice fat shank and stem for durability; a rusticated straight billiard; and a cocobolo bent freehand pocket pipe. There may be one or two more. I've always enjoyed buying his pipes at the State Fair, or at the TAPS pipe show, and enjoyed smoking them over the years since 2002. He doesn't sell online. "If I did that, I spend all my time taking pictures," he said.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Enjoying a bowl of Heinrichs Curly Block. After throwing my back out this morning it took almost 20 minutes to get set up outside for a pipe (I had to walk hunched over like a 90 year old) but I was determined to have a pipe. It worth the effort. Smoking great in the cooler, less humid temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.