PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

thomasw

Lifer
Dec 5, 2016
JhUV8BV.jpeg

Felt like a good long soothing smoke this afternoon, so I loaded up a 1971 LBS bruyere billiard and filled it with some Hh BK and BF … it is just so pleasing to puff and look at the trees yellowing….

IHRCd0p.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2020 C&D Virginia Flake in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Paid twenty bucks for this pipe in 1981. Smokes as well as a “proper” Dunhill. Haven't smoked it in a while, but my discussion with a friend prompted me to do it.
Dunhill_Tanshell_reject.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. This is an excellent clencher, and has more balance than one might think. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Haven't seen Tomato the Brave last night or today. Harry the Hairy was here as usual, and I gave him some attention. He really does need a home where he can be indoors, which he truly wants. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' by my feet. Abner the Eager is snoozin' under the kitchen table. I cleaned a few pipes, and am relaxing.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg