PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Joe H

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2024
Alaska
Yesterday I posted that snow was in the forecast – well, the weatherman was right. Today my back yard looked like this.

10 Sep 24a.jpg
No matter, I still smoked an inaugural bowl of my finally finished Two Nuns and a Seminarian. I’ll post my full reaction over in the Tobacco Discussion section, but it was a really nice smoke.

10 Sep 24b.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Tomato the Brave came in to eat, and spent a little time on my lap. Daisy the Feral Princess banged at the back door because she wanted in, and when we let her in, Tomato ran out. Abner the Eager is snoozin' on a blanket.
4AB_Rusticated_67.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Watching Wyatt Earp with Abner the Eager by my side. He was on my lap until I got up to get the tobacco.
4AB_Brown_right.jpg