PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Another full bowl of Sutliff 507-C in the Pete Pub. Sublime ! The Blitz 9mm filters fit the Pete pub perfectly and there is no discernible reduction in airflow, in fact, its as if its not there at all. There is no effect or reduction of taste either. My preference was for Peterson filters but these may change that preference and they are easier to get. Also Toyota Camry cup holders hold a large pipe securely as is.

Last edited:

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of C&D Warped: Scarecrow 2024 in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Not far from finishing this review. Still watching the Tigers-Guardians game. Ice water and bergs is my drink for now.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Harry the Hairy always comes to the door when we open it, but the past week, he's been sneaking in before we can stop him. I let him roam for a minute before I picked him up, scratched and rubbed his back a little, and then put him back out. I'm just glad that Molly Danger didn't see him.
HarryDeckLook1.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Red Flake in my BST oval shank billiard.

IMG-1486.png