PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager. He'll likely show up soon. Watching Mad Dog Russo with Sleepy Suzy by my side.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
As I started my set of walking reps, I was greeted by Abner the Eager, so I picked him up and brought him inside to eat. Then, I did my walks on this beautiful Fall day, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. It's time for some lunch.
Molina_Apple.jpg

SmokingInTheWind

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2024
New Mexico
I think I need to find someone that wants to trade a few tins of something I’ll actually smoke for a pound of it minus one smoke🤨

It’s good, but I was hoping for a fuller, stronger tobacco reading reviews of last years and description of this one.
Think C&D Winchester, but less strength and added pancake.

Do you think it would improve it by adding DFK? Or maybe Ryback?

Last edited:

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Do you think it would improve it by adding DFK? Or maybe Ryback?
If I keep it, I’m sure I’ll play around with it, I’d probably try 507-S Stoved, or DFK.
Ryback may clash a bit, but would definitely be worth a try.

It’s definitely a nice blend, and really very good for a Sutliff aro. I was expecting more tobacco forward like the euro aros.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg