PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
I
I'll have to try that Russian Caravan tea. I'm a fan of lapsang souchong.
It’s a tea like no other that I’ve tasted. I’ve had the real thing served sweet with Yak milk but that’s hard to replicate here in Tassie. My suggestion is find a tea house/blender and buy off them as the shop purchased stuff just won’t cut it but YMMV on that. I get mine from a tiny tea house 300km from where I live and she ships it to me and it’s well worth the effort to do so, pairs magnificently with Virginia’s.

thomasw

Lifer
Dec 5, 2016
yTxhlno.jpeg

Smoking Big n Burley in a bruyere 60 patent-era billiard while watching a pre-season hockey game...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with a big hot fudge sundae for dessert. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a 1979 smooth straight dark brown Loewe Army 910 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching a very interesting symposium about soldiers in the American Revolutionary War that was broadcast a few days ago on C-Span 3. For those who don't know, and may be interested, every weekend C-Span is The American History Channel. There's no dramatic versions of any historical events, so you don't have to wonder about if what you see and hear is overdramatized as is often the case on other channels with their docu-dramas.
Loewe910_Army_MMount.jpg