Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
‘24 CRF in a Pete PSB Milverton

54068368612_88d65e4ad1_k.jpg

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Vintage Iwan Ries' Dr. Bradley Mixture in a new-to-me estate Savory's smooth briar Robin Hood, shape 257, with a bowl approximating the Dunhill Group Three size. I am not certain what the correct description of this shape is. It's not a billiard; the stem is longer than the bowl is high, and the bowl is canted slightly forward. A lovat, perhaps? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Regardless, this pipe handled the tobacco like a dream, allowing me to smoke it to the heel with nary a gurgle! A delightful inaugural smoke.

Dec 6, 2019
Dixieland
Haven't had one of these in nearly 2 decades. Smoked a few back then, never was overly impressed either. That being said, best of luck on the rest of the bundle! Maybe there'll be some decent smokes in there for the money.
I've got some of those layin around

They ight. I'll enjoy them.

I've heard good things about 'em. People saying they are actual Oliva cigars, and not seconds.

Cigarpage had 16 cigar bundles for 24 dollars, plus free shipping. I was like a moth to a flame. Haha

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Connecticut, USA
I experimented with Sutliff 507-C today in the Vauen Olaf bent egg then in the Pete Pub pipe both with 9mm filters. I usually smoke it folded and stuffed. Today I rubbed it out. Folded and stuffed lasts longer and brings out additional subtle flavors. Rubbed out is better for slow sipping and has a more bread/hay flavor. I prefer folded and stuffed of the two methods but both are fine.

WirelessSmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2024
New England
The weather was too nice to not be outside smoking a pipe, and the radio conditions were too good to not be on the air. So I set up a station outside and combined both pastimes. Made a lot of contacts with this little setup with great propagation.

Enjoyed a bowl of Peterson Early Morning Pipe in a Crown Jewels Pot while playing radio. It's becoming clear now that English blends are going to be a thing for me.

IMG_9150.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Tomato the Brave was at the door ready to eat, which he did. Now, he's in his comforter.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg