Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gord

Part of the Furniture Now
Large bowl of Chenet’s cake in a Jess Chonowitsch. I don’t have quite enough large pipes. This tragic PAD lacking situation should be somewhat remedied shortly. Note: these pipes were paid for before the no buy year began, hence the no buy year. 🤷

View attachment 343325
I'm doing one of those no buy years, too. Still have one new Falcon bowl (untouched and not broken in) and about ten pipes to get to know better. I'm into month two and so far, so good! Mastercard will be overseeing my resolve in this area. :ROFLMAO:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Saved 3 pipeweed packets for refilling when I go to Buxton again next month.
Made Mum & Dad a "Thank Ewe" card with a sheep on it from a chocolate wrapper I got in Castleton when I went there; they love it!
I use Clan tartan for card making:

gord

Large bowl of Chenet’s cake in a Jess Chonowitsch. I don’t have quite enough large pipes. This tragic PAD lacking situation should be somewhat remedied shortly. Note: these pipes were paid for before the no buy year began, hence the no buy year. 🤷

View attachment 343325
I'm doing one of those no buy years, too. Still have one new Falcon bowl (untouched and not broken in) and about ten pipes to get to know better. I'm into month two and so far, so good! Mastercard will be overseeing my resolve in this area. :ROFLMAO:

dublinpiper90

Jul 31, 2023
North Carolina
Working in the yard today. Bar oil, Short’s Amber, and red oak smoke on the menu. I just finished the last bowl from my tin of Irish Flake down to the elusive fine white ash. I’ll be looking for something new to smoke next, any suggestions? I guess that’s a question for another thread.

View attachment 343410
Thats a Filson! 2 good things are pipe smoking and Filson outdoor wear

Reactions: FurCoat and Roach1

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Strange Magic in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Not great... Not bad, probably won't buy more.

First one out of the bundle was plugged, couldn't fix it. Hard not to let that color your opinion.

View attachment 343430
Haven't had one of these in nearly 2 decades. Smoked a few back then, never was overly impressed either. That being said, best of luck on the rest of the bundle! Maybe there'll be some decent smokes in there for the money.