PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Never heard the alarm clock sound off. Fed all the ferals, and am watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Got the sheep moved this morning and the chicken run cleaned out. Just mixed up some sourdough bread dough to Autolyse while I enjoy some ‘21 OGS in the Briarworks 10th anniversary Zulu. Out relaxing on the south patio.
This is Bella’s, “ Get up and throw my frisbee” look.
image.jpg
We Harvested our sweet potatoes, two days ago before the freeze came. We had an excellent crop. Here’s the monster of the lot- 5.8 pounds!
IMG_1766.jpeg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
GH&Co Kendal Flake in my cob devoted to Lakeland-y things. The topping seems to have faded a little more. Perhaps the lid on this particular jar wasn't sealing well, so I’ve replaced it with a fresh one. The Black Irish X I smoked last in this pipe raised its head a few times, so I’m definitely buying another pipe for that blend! Still a good smoke overall.

IMG_4933.jpeg

Last edited:
Barely afternoon bowl of 2010 ABF in the new Tekin squashed tomato with the rest of the morning coffee. Initial bowl in this pipe exposed a tight draw. Turns out the issue was somewhere in the stem. The bore for the draught was perfectly open in the shank. So i took a few moments to redrill the draught hole in the acrylic and open it up. Voila! Smokes like a champ. :)

Tekin ST 2010 ABF.JPG