PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Sam's Flake, which I surmise Thomas Hardy may have smoked since it's part of The Mayor of Casterbridge collection.

IMG_5743.jpeg

It's only 5:30 AM and I'm on my second bowl and second cup of coffee. I'm beginning to think there might be something wrong with me. I mean, you know, in addition to all the stuff I'm sure about.

DKpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2023
Denmark
Hello Pipefriends.

I've been away for a long time - to much work for months followed by a (well earned) three weeks vacation!

Now everything is back to normal - and I've found out, that I like normal 😁

Celebrating my "normal" life with Peterson Early Morning Pipe in my Altinay Rusticated Meer Billard Silver Spigot - life is good 😉

Hope you all are well!!
Nb: I promise, that I will never be away so long time again 😆

20231024_114153.jpg

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
20231024001311_IMG_3267~2.JPG

I got an order of Gawith Hoggarth tins in the mail today and am currently smoking Bob's Chocolate Flake for the first time (in the Dr. Grabow Lark I've already shown off a dozen times) and I have to say this is probably the most complex and interesting blend I've ever tasted! There's only the tiniest amount of Latakia and instead of being used to make the blend smokey tasting like an English blend it's used as the backbone of the chocolate flavor to darken it and add richness. Then there's all the dark earthy Virginia and Burley flavors and the most subtle hint of Lakeland essence mingling around in there too, which all work together brilliantly. I can certainly see why Gawith Hoggarth has been in business since 1887, because this is some masterfully blended stuff!

Last edited:
H

HRPufnstuf

Hello Pipefriends.

I've been away for a long time - to much work for months followed by a (well earned) three weeks vacation!

Now everything is back to normal - and I've found out, that I like normal 😁

Celebrating my "normal" life with Peterson Early Morning Pipe in my Altinay Rusticated Meer Billard Silver Spigot - life is good 😉

Hope you all are well!!
Nb: I promise, that I will never be away so long time again 😆

View attachment 255713
Very nice meer! I'm a little jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.