PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Certainly my pleasure, Jim. Here's Banjo and our friend Rolf, (whom Sante called "the goat-roper" for reasons lost to me in the mists of time) already unrigged and comfortable, greeting me one evening from Sante's mobile bar on the banks of the Beaverkill as I trudged back from a long day on the water. A welcome sight.

View attachment 253448
Absolutely cool, man! It does me and m'lady great good to see these photos. If you have more photos, would you please consider starting a thread so more of the forum members who loved and respected Sante could see them? Has his widow Eileen seen them?

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Good morning. While I am preparing some things at home, before leaving for the hospital, I am smoking a cigar, a classic Tuscan cigar. On October 9th my wife had a complete hysterectomy operation. I am practically living in the hospital until she is discharged and I take her home. She had benign myomas removed, all together they are about the size of a baby. A pandemic that, as you know, attacks women, unfortunately. I wish you a happy day. Here it is a holiday, Virgen del Pilar. God bless you guys.View attachment 252743
🙏🙏🙏✌️✌️

smokeystover

Might Stick Around
Sep 20, 2012
I have to ask. Are you a fan of that old comic strip?
Nope. A little before my time, but I had heard of the strip before. It was my nickname at work for years. When I first started working, the old crank that handed out nicknames in the engineering bullpen christened me with that moniker because I smoked a pipe or chain smoked cigarettes, and the nickname just stuck.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2015 Doblone d’Oro in my J Everett bent billiard.

E3-A078-AC-2-FFC-469-C-BA6-F-DC11-C659266-B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.