PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Been trying to decide on a few estate pipes to break in and what to break them in with as they had a through cleaning.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

H

HRPufnstuf

IDWTF in what I think is a Brigham second. The IDKWTF I have idnetified as Peterson's Hyde Park and it goes well with, you guessed it, Ovalitine coffee. Identifying the pipe may be more problematic, its only markings are London England and an X on a second line. Will post photos at a later date.

Good smoke regardless.

H

HRPufnstuf

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lots of chicken legs and green beans dinner with a hot fudge sundae for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Dunhill Elizabethan Match Plug in a black and brown sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Brebbia 2112 Fat Bob squashed tomato with a tapered black acrylic stem. Watching the Dodgers-D-Backs game. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Brebbia_Fat Boy.jpg

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
McClelland Blackwoods Flake in a Rubio Author.

IMG0096.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.