PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
It’s a beautiful day here on the South coast and I’m taking advantage of the quiet as my friend is looking after WeeBay for a few hours and taking him on a long walk. I’m watching Sherlock Holmes, the only Holmes imo, the late great Jeremy Brett and smoking Vanilla Roll Cake aka MacB Classic in the old Civic and drinking a hot toddy because my throat is playing up, might be strep but I’m hoping not. image.jpg

Green Hill Hermit

Can't Leave
Feb 1, 2023
I have no idea, probably in a ditch near you. I really like Gentleman Caller, but otherwise know very little about the ditch weed Deer Tongue. I also would have no good opinion of pairings, but if you want I could make it up to sound good. "The smoky flavor of latakia mixes well with the minty highlights of Deer Tongue, and everything tastes better with a little smoking anus mixed in" :ROFLMAO:

I rely on a blender like Jeremy Reeves of C&D who truly knows, and buy Crooner or Gentleman Caller. The taste of Deer Tongue is unique, and a staple in my rotation. I would not smoke it daily, but enjoy immensely on occassion.

I love the skull meer as well, but I do feel a little inadequate compared to @Chasing Embers in the pipe department.... that didn't come out like I meant it. rotf
You can get it at etsy

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
It’s a beautiful day here on the South coast and I’m taking advantage of the quiet as my friend is looking after WeeBay for a few hours and taking him on a long walk. I’m watching Sherlock Holmes, the only Holmes imo, the late great Jeremy Brett and smoking Vanilla Roll Cake aka MacB Classic in the old Civic and drinking a hot toddy because my throat is playing up, might be strep but I’m hoping not. View attachment 250804
I second Jeremy Brett’s portrayal of Holmes as well. I keep intending to get the box set of his episodes.
Hope you feel better soon.06F2C2D3-1665-45CC-A0A9-6800D0CA463D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.